SMARTLINK® provides easy, on-site customization of the valve flow characteristic allowing users to "shape" valve response to their needs. This feature makes it an ideal solution for parallel valve positioning systems in combustion control applications.
The SMARTLINK® flow control valve assembly includes both a Valve Actuator direct-coupled to a valve and a Control Interface unit between the Valve Actuator and the user's process controller, PLC, or DCS. Each gas valve is continuous duty and fully adjustable to 0.1 degree accuracy to provide dynamic control of burner ratios for optimal performance.
Features & Benefits: •
- SMARTLINK® actuator fits various bodies to meet all combustion flow control needs - butterfly, ball, linkage arm
- Easy customization of the valve flow characteristic for high precision flow control and repeatability
- Maximize efficiency and minimize emissions with direct coupled, factory calibrated valve and actuator assembly
- Rugged industrial design for reliable, long-life operation
- Reduced maintenance - no lubrication required
- Hazardous Location approved: ATEX, IEC Ex and KC; Non-Incendive for Class I, Division 2; UL, FM, CE