Today's advanced industrial burner systems minimize emissions while maximizing efficiency. Advanced combustion systems require advanced ratio control through a high degree of precision, repeatability and durability. SMARTLINK® MRV flow control valves provide that control and more. An electronic parallel positioning system for air/fuel ratio control, SMARTLINK® MRV is the industry standard in gas valves when operational reliability and precision are required. MAXON's complete SMARTLINK® system includes up to four gas valves and a Control Interface Unit to electronically link the valves to your process controller. Each flow control valve is continuous duty and fully adjustable to 0.1 degree accuracy to provide dynamic control of burner ratios for optimal performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Precise and repeatable flow control optimizes fuel efficiency, enables accurate temperature control and lowers burner emissions.
- SMARTLINK® MRV is an electronic parallel positioning system for air/fuel ratio control; for use in industrial applications providing a high degree of precision, repeatability and durability.
- Synchronous control of up to four valves with conventional signal from the user’s process controller.
- Direct coupled valve and actuator assembly includes weatherproof housing with integrated position feedback and heavy duty planetary gearheads for reliable, long life operation.
- Compact, robust design mounts in any orientation.
- Each SMARTLINK® Valve is adjustable to 0.1 degrees accuracy.
- UL and CE approved electronics and software for air fuel ratio control.• Stores a 22 point user-customized profile for each valve.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved as non-incendive for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2 and ATEX, IEC Ex and KC approval; standard actuator is also NEMA 4X, Class II, Division 2 approved.
- Maintenance-free operation; no lubrication required. No valve packing to adjust.
- Electronic passcode protection eliminates valve profile tampering.
- Simple set-up; no PC required.
- Standby, purge and light off positions can be defined independent of valve profiles.