Committed to your success.
The industry is preconditioned to think that paying more means getting the best of the best. It’s time for a new way of thinking and MICA is leading the way.
Our collaborative, consultative approach ensures your process, corporate, safety and regulatory requirements are met while achieving the most cost-effective and sustainable solution possible.
Our process typically involves the following:
- Design Consultation, Field Approval Readiness Review
- Gap Assessment
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- BMS Specification, BMS Standards Definition, Safety Requirement Specifications
- Details Engineering and Fabrication including:
- Development of process package, including P&ID's and functional description
- Design of fuel system
- Detailed controls engineering including control narrative, logic diagrams, panel design, wiring diagrams, Safety PLC and HMI configuration
- Fabrication of skid including boiler external piping and non-boiler external piping
- Control panel fabrication and approval for hazardous locations
- Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance
- TesTing, Commissioning and Start-up
- CSA B149.3 Inspection/Certification